Frequently Asked Questions
Once you've found the items you'd like to buy and have added them to Your Bag, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the "show bag" link at the top of your screen.
- You can go straight to checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery. You can also opt to register with us so that you can retrieve your details and chosen delivery address/es. (Please note that this does not include your payment card details.)
- You'll be asked to set up a password to access your account.
- If you've already registered online with The Happy Cupcake company simply enter your email address and password.
- At checkout, you can review and amend your order details on the Order Summary page
- When you're ready to complete your order, click the Checkout button
- We use PayPal to process all our web payments, meaning you can use your credit or debit card in the full knowledge that your transaction is totally secure and If you wish to pay with a credit or debit card, you do not need a Paypal account to make purchases via Paypal. We strongly believe that PayPal is the most secure way to process your Credit/Debit card over the Internet. The Happy Cupcake Company never has access to your credit card details; PayPal is easier and safer for us to manage, and is great for the buyer's peace of mind.
Confirmation of Order, Payment and Dispatch
You'll also be sent 3 emails from The Happy Cupcake Company with details regarding order shortly after we've received it.
- Your first email will have the subject line '"The Happy Cupcake Company Purchase Order" and it will contain details of your order and Customer information. The 'Order Status section of this email will state your order is Pending - this is when we have recieved your order.
- The second email will have the subject line "Order Update: Your Order Number" The order status section of this email will state Payment Received - this is when we have recieved confirmation of your payment from PayPal.
- The Third email will have the subject line " Order Update: your Order Number" The order status of this email will state: Dispatched - this is when we have dispatched your order via Royal Mail
Standard Delivery - £2.70 (free on orders of £30 or more)
All in-stock items will be dispatched and should be with you in 4-7 working days (Monday to Friday). If a product is out of stock, we will contact you to let you know. If you have an account with us you'll be able to see when your parcel is on its way by going into your order history under the account management section. IOur aim is to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receipt but unfortunately we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver the parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas, Royal Mail may take alittle longer due to the volume of post they are dealing with.
Unfortunately, postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
Due to the fluctation of international postage prices, orders sent outside of the UK will have a surcharge, we will contact you after we have recieved your order to give you an exact price for delivery if you are unhappy with the price we have provided, you can recieve a refund or arrange for a different delivery service.
Refunds & Returns
At The Happy Cupcake Comapny, our aim is to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as straight forward as possible. If you want to return a product for any reason, you may do so within 7 days of the date it is delivered to you. Once we have received the returned product, we wil refund you the product price you paid, less any delivery charges. The returned product remains your property until we have received it, we strongly recommend therefore that you use recorded delivery for returns.
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty or it has been damaged during delivery, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund. Notification of any defect must be made within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
- Goods returned without a Returns Number will not be accepted so please ensure you contact us first to initiate the returns procedure
- We recommend that returns are made via recorded delivery and/or that proof of postage is obtained in the event that we do not receive the goods being returned
- When returning any goods by post or parcel service please pack securely to ensure goods arrive in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange for damages caused by insufficient packaging
- Ensure you enclose your proof of purchase
- Any refund will automatically be issued to the debit or credit card number used to make the original purchase
- Postage or courier charges are non- refundable except in the case of faulty and or damaged goods or where we have delivered incorrect goods
- We recommend you use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt for the parcel you are sending
The Happy Cupcake Company
32A Broad Street
We want to ensure that your visit to our site is as pleasant as possible and to be able to help you quickly we have written the answers to some of the more frequent questions you ask us. If you do not find the answers to your questions on this page, please call us on 07896 624 014
Q. I've forgotten my password?
A. Go to the 'Returning Customers log in' section which you can find at the top right corner of the website. Click the "Forgot your password" link and enter the e-mail address for your account. A verification token will then be emailed you. Once you have received the token, enter it into the site to prove that you are the owner of this account. you will then be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. How do I change my address?
A. Log in and go to 'My Happy Cupcake Account' section which you can find at the top right hand corner of the website. Click on Account Maintence: you can change, edit, add or even delete your addresses
Q. How do I return an item that I have bought on your website?
A. Please see full returns details on our Returns section
Q. What are your Terms & Conditions of sale?
It is a legal obligation to state that any food item containing any of the following E numbers : 102, 104, 110, 122, 124 & 129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.